SubscribeBlog Snip
Google

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Was able to catch up on some sleep...woohoo! :D Wasn't getting much of that since we were so busy at work preparing for the opening of the new Gymboree Phils. sites. Woke up today at 12nn. Thank God I finally have a yaya. She can keep Skye company in the mornings when I don't have to wake up so early. Had a late lunch then now am trying to tinker with this blog. Kinda hard though coz Skye's on my lap doing the chicken dance while watching Dora. I have a dora video playing on the corner of my laptop screen. It's so hard to work coz half the time i just see the back of Skye's head instead of the screen. Maybe i'll try this again when she's out for her nap. Or then again, maybe I'll join her and take a nap myself...hehe. Then it's off to evening service for us. I love Sundays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home