SubscribeBlog Snip
Google

Sunday, October 30, 2005

staying home

Skye and I don't have to go to work for 3 days. Skye 'goes to work' too coz I bring her to Gymboree w/me everyday. It's Sunday today and Gymboree Polo is closed Monday and Tuesday for the All Saints' holidays here in the Phillies. Not that I won't have work to do here from home and that Gymboree Shang will still probably call me since they're open Monday, but at least it's a mini holiday of sorts.

Tomorrow I plan to bring Skye to Tiendecitas (sp?) . It's that new glorified tiangge along C5 that was fashioned after the night market in Bangkok. I think it's supposed to be a tourist attraction of sorts. Heard you can even go on calesa (horse-carriage) rides, so I'll let Skye try that. Other than that we'll just mostly stay home, catch up on DVDs I haven't watched, and do whatever Gymboree work I need to finish. If I get inspired, maybe I'll organize the piles of junk in my room. Highly unlikely though. haha. So while the rest of the citizens are out of town, we'll just be here in good ole Metro Manila. I'll just make up for my lack of real vactions next year. Skye and I are going to Toronto and the States in March, God-willing! Hi to Ate Trisha and Kuya Toby from Skye :)

----------------

Skye was so cute this morning. When we woke up she hugs me and says "Awuvyasuhmuch" (I love you so much) then kisses me. I was still hugging her and enjoying the sweetness of it all when she suddenly demands "I want to eat popcorn!" Oh well, so much for precious moments. hahaha

3 Comments:

Blogger LiberalArts said...

Enjoy the vacation! I am off to Macau today and then Hongkong later on this week. So expect disney goodies for our Skye when i get back.... maybe a hat? : )

I am planning a trip to the States in April! New York but maybe we can meet up?

See ya!

8:17 AM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger tigerlily said...

yes! we'll go to toronto first in march then plan to rent a van and drive to new york then chicago. road trip! let's try to meet up :) would have wanted to bring skye to disney but we'll save up for the march trip first. have fun, chars!

7:59 PM, October 31, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

That explains why Skye smelled like a horse last night :P

9:44 AM, November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home