SubscribeBlog Snip
Google

Saturday, July 01, 2006

R & R

Had a rare day where I hardly did anything work-related (save for a couple of emails and numerous text messages for our fgd next week). Was able to do some R & R...reading and relaxing...my hair that is...hahaha, corny ko. Was finally able to get my hair relaxed after months and months of wanting to have it done, thanks to an unexpected blessing. For the reading part, am currently reading this...



Am reading a borrowed copy, but after the first chapter, I decided that I needed to own a copy myself. I'll go buy one tomorrow. It's simply written, but the message about how much God loves us, what He wants for us, and how He sees us, is so strong. It's really lifted me, and I'm not even halfway through. I am excited and expecting great things that God has planned for Skye and me. Don't know exactly what yet, but I know it's coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home