SubscribeBlog Snip
Google

Monday, April 18, 2005

Reluctant Flower Girl


Skye had her 2nd stint as a flower girl today at Sweet & Bam's wedding in Puerta Real. Unfortunately, after what she put me through getting that flower headdress on her, my little darling refused to walk. So I ended up carrying her AND her flower basket down the aisle. I think we're going to put a moratorium on flower girl bookings until am sure she will walk on her own. She was fine and running around though right after the ceremony. Go figure!

2 Comments:

Blogger LiberalArts said...

How adorable! And even more adorable that she refused to walk!!!!!!!!! We have a certified Playshop student in our hands : )

I bet by the time I am getting married, that flower girl moratorium will be lifted already and she'll be more than willing to walk. : )

1:08 PM, April 19, 2005  
Blogger tigerlily said...

for you, we will lift it! you can start rehearsing her na to march when you get back :)

10:20 PM, April 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home