SubscribeBlog Snip
Google

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

waiting

I'm learning how to wait and wait well. The old me would get so impatient and grumble...throw temper tantrums directed towards God. Now, I'm learning to wait in expectation...to wait in hope, knowing that if it doesn't happen today, at least I'm one day closer to what I'm waiting for. To wait is to pray, to plan, to prepare.

It's also knowing that God's timing is perfect, that whether here or there, whether I go or stay, God will give me the best in life. He will cause me to be at the right place, at the right time. I am blessed, and I am a blessing to others wherever I may be. I am blessed in the city and blessed in the country. I am blessed going in and blessed coming out.

Watch out, miracles are coming!

3 Comments:

Blogger MadMuse said...

Amen, sis!

As we've always been told by our beloved pastors/teachers, the waiting is when God teaches us the most valuable lessons. God bless, sis! We will all wait together in patience as we go through a similar phase. :)

11:55 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger tigerlily said...

This lesson on waiting is something that's taken me years (decades really!)to learn. Better late than never ;)I'm actually enjoying the waiting period. God bless you too, P

2:02 AM, July 29, 2006  
Blogger Floating in my Bubble. said...

hi leah this is geegee! came across your blog just now and this entry spoke to me so much. hope all is well with you and skye! take care!

8:11 PM, December 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home